Spring is here and I could not be more excited! First, because that means we are just one season closer to having our little baby boy here! Two, there are a lot of things I just love about this season...
- it is the marking of things like school coming to an end (even though it does not effect me, I remember how fantastic that feeling was)
- a bountiful of new fruits in the market... my favorite being watermelon, peaches, and perfectly ripe avocados
- BBQs, campfires on the beach, and yard games with friends!
- gardening... we actually have our very own yard that truthfully has not been touched in what looks like years, but Stone and I will get out there sometime soon and give it our best shot :)
- fun patterns and clothes in all of the stores, because I really cannot shop for clothes right now I am loving all of the Spring inspired shoes
- as cheesy as it sounds, the scents of this season make me pretty excited too... whether it be a new wreath for the door, flowers in the yard, or a fresh candle for the house I just love the way it smells around this time!
Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am... xo.