3.19.2012

Baby love : Nursery inspiration.


I have quite the collection of nursery inspiration photos on my desktop right now... I am not sure our little guy's nursery will even come close to comparing to how great these look, but I am going to give it my best. After moving into our house we are on quite the budget to get it decorated... while certain things can and will wait, the nursery is just one thing I really would like to finish before June when our babe arrives! Hopefully with some creativity and recycled furniture we can make it perfect. On another note, I have ordered the crib bumper and a rug for the room and am going to attempt to make the crib skirt myself?! We will see how it goes... I do not own a sewing machine (on my list of things to own and learn how to use) so it should be interesting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails