2.28.2012

Baby love : More grey and yellow nursery...


Like I mentioned... we may be on our way to being homeowners! And my first order of business when we get into the house is to ready the nursery. Not so much for baby boy's sake, as I am sure he could care less what his room looks like as long as he has plenty of food and a comfy place to sleep. This is for my sake. It is that whole nesting thing people tell you about, but you don't actually feel it until you are there. Well, I am there, and I just cannot even wait to make our house (finger's crossed we get it) our home... starting in the nursery. Some of my newest wishlist items for baby boy's room are these letters to spell out his name, fun animal coat hooks like these, wall art by Shanna Murray, a mirrored dresser like this, and lots (I mean lots) of fun fabrics! Hope he'll like it...

xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails