1.16.2012

Weekend wrap up : Work + Play!

How was your weekend? Oh, that is right, the weekend is still chugging along for most of you. Unless you work from home, then all holidays are still considered workdays. Dang! That is okay because some workdays we spend on the beach.

Stone and I spent the weekend celebrating his birthday, shooting a wedding in Malibu, and sleeping in on Sunday. Seriously sleeping in, like I did not get out of bed til noon. Yikes. I have some terrible allergies at the moment and have read that when you are pregnant they only get worse. Great. What other terrible things are they going to throw at a woman who is already dealing with morning sickness, backaches, headaches, exhaustion, and becoming larger than life (literally). Well, all this to say I could complain for days about all of the special things that happen when you are pregnant and the even more awesome things waiting for your body after you have that little bundle of joy. But, I won't. Maybe another post. This post is dedicated to the cuteness that will be my child when he sports all of the new duds I got for him from Zara. They were having a massive sale and I had not bought much at all for the little guy so I went a little crazy. The truth is baby boy clothes just don't even compare in cuteness as baby girl. So when I see something good, and it is on mega clearance, I snatch it :) Elbow patches, corduroy overalls, and wool shorts with belt. Yes, please!

Stone and I also started up our 2012 weddings with a bang this past weekend. We headed to Malibu and photographed one of the cutest couples in a truly epic location. What more could you ask for?

And a quote in celebration of the holiday...

"human progress never rolls in on the wheels of inevitability. It comes through the tireless effort and the persistent work of dedicated individuals who are willing to be co-workers with God." -MLK Jr, 1966

(Thank you Caitlyn for posting this earlier!)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails