11.11.2011

Gift Guide : A Kate Spade Christmas.


This morning I woke up to one of my favorite emails to receive... the Kate Spade Holiday Gift Guide! I am not usually one to shop at Kate Spade year round, but when their gift guide rolls out I just cannot resist. They have the most perfect stocking stuffers, just send your loved one the link and you are bound to get something great on the 25th! Stone and I usually only get things for each others stockings (all surprises) and then beyond that maybe one bigger item that each of us has been wanting (not a surprise). So, I decided to get a jump start on all of my stocking surprises this year and make a little collage of some of my favorite things from Ms. Spade! Love them all :)

Go here to start creating your Christmas wish list! xo.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails