10.11.2011

Weekend wrap up : Shooting and resting.


Our weekend was wonderful!

Stone and I have been putting the finishing touches on our home and I am happy to announce that I am working from my new desk. No, not the kitchen table anymore, a real desk with a real desk chair! Eeeeeeeeee! We had a couple of shoots this past weekend one located in the middle of the ocean and the other in a grapefruit grove. Win and win. They were awesome! Our car also decided to play tricks on us on our drive back home from our shoot in Temecula and did not go into park... but then told us it was kidding and went into park once we got back to Encinitas. That jokester. It was not funny to us, but it did give Stone a reason to find other uses for my yoga mat...

We also enjoyed a few dinners with friends, which is my favorite thing ever. One recipe that my friend Lacey made for us I will be sharing later on this week because it was perfection on a plate. For real.

Sorry I am a day late posting, but we got a bunch of prints in the mail yesterday and got busy framing and hanging around our house, so I was much too distracted! We will hopefully get some pics of our new place on here soon :)

xo.

2 comments:

Shannyn said...

Grapefruits!! I wonder how they tasted. I guess we'll never know...

Shel + Stone said...

Ha! I know it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails