9.12.2011

Weekend wrap up : The land of beauty.

This wedding season Stone and I have traveled to well over half of our weddings. It is a strange feeling for us to go to a wedding without having met the bride and groom before. Of course there is the phone calls and on occasion we video chat with clients, but really we barely know them and we are about to be the two faces that they see the most throughout their wedding day. Weird, right? Well, this was one of those weddings. All we knew was that we were shooting a wedding in Nevada City, CA and we needed to be there at 10 in the morning. So that is what we did. We showed up at the grooms' childhood home and were absolutely blown away with all of the incredible thought and detail that was put into transforming this backyard. I seriously cannot wait for you to see photos of this place and the awesome couple (I secretly, but not so secretly, want to be best friends with them).

On another note, I have never been to Sacramento and had no idea how beautiful it is. I kept having to remind myself we were not in Colorado because it is very similar. Stone and I had our first B&B experience... I have to admit that I was a little nervous. The photos of this place involved a lot of porcelain dolls and frilly old bedspreads, but we were down to try it out and we loved it. It felt like we were staying at our grandparents house complete with a hot homemade breakfast. If you have never stayed at one I highly recommend it!

... Oh ya, then we drove the 9 hours back home. Husband is a trooper :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails