8.15.2011

Weekend wrap up : 'You is kind, you is smart, you is important.'

Hello all!

I am a little late on blogging today, mostly because I avoided my inbox all weekend and had to play major catch up all morning/afternoon. Truly, it is 4 and I JUST finished writing back all of the emails. Craziness!

How was your weekend? Stone and I had the first weekend in months without a wedding. As much as we love our job and shooting weddings, it was pretty great to have a small break from it all. We took full advantage of it too! We had dinner/game night with friends and ate delicious burgers + drinks at one of our favorite restaurants Starlite, we found a house to rent when our lease is up in October (yup, that's right, a HOUSE! we are going crazy with all of the possibilities...), and we went to see The Help at a swanky new theater in town. Have you ever been to these new deluxe theaters. They are more expensive, but have the most comfortable reclining seats and a waiter that brings things like lattes and gourmet popcorn to you while you are watching! Not something we will do often, but definitely a treat!

I loved the movie, by the way. Obviously not as much as the book, but still Emma Stone is the perfect Skeeter... exactly how I imagined her to be.

So on to another week, I have a 'To Do' list about a mile long... things are not looking good if my emails took me more than half the day, hopefully I can pick up the pace!

xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails