8.02.2011

Style Icons : Courtin-Clarins Sisters


After reading the large spread on these sisters in the newest Vogue, I would be lying if I did not say I have a style crush on these two. At first glance I thought, I could never pull off the wild outfits that these two seem to look flawless in. And while I still would have a hard time with the tie-dye leggings and neon green heels, I thought I would try to put a spin on these outfits for the every day girl. With Fall soon approaching I have noticed that there are absolutely zero rules this season. White? Sure. Pastel? Why not. Color? LOTS of it. In the past it seems like the stores have tried to keep us in muted and dark colors when the weather turned cold, but now it is another story and I love it. I am going to try to keep this a regular thing on the blog taking high fashion and spinning into an affordable, similar look. Every now and again I may even try and find some pieces in my own closet that would work, while my efforts to complete the 30 for 30 were weak (I know, I know...) I still would like to try and figure out new ways to wear my clothes so I do not get so bored with them so quickly!

SO introducing the newest style icons... I hope you love them as much as I do :) xo.

Virginie Courtin-Clarins

Claire Courtin-Clarins



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails