8.17.2011

Food to love : Corn and Bean Salsa.



Alright, so the recipe I am sharing today really does not involve cooking or even skills in the kitchen. It is simple and it is oh so good. My mom has actually been making this salsa for years and it has always been a family fav. When we were in Crested Butte with them just recently my husband, while devouring his 80th chip full of this stuff, asked me to please get the recipe and start making this for us at home. So I did. And husband is happy.

You should make it too. It will make you happy!

Becky's Corn and Bean Salsa

2 cans unsalted black beans, drained
2 ears roasted corn cut off cob, or 1 can corn, drained
1 jar corn, or corn and bean salsa
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 bunch cilantro
fresh cherry tomatoes, cut up small, to taste
fresh lime juice, to taste
add chopped avocado before eating because it will not keep overnight

Combine all of the ingredients from above into a large bowl, mix it up, and serve! Easy peasy!

Enjoy.


1 comment:

Kelsey Ross said...

Pinned it! I've already made this twice and devoured it.

xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails