8.09.2011

Food to love : Balsamic-Garlic Crusted Pork.


I have been on a roll lately making new recipes! One of my favorite places to be inspired is Pinterest, which I am sure most of you have heard of and are even using. I am all about seeing photos of recipes before I actually cook them, and Pinterest does just that. Sometimes I will dust off my big 'ol cookbooks and pick out something, but only a few of my books actually contain photos and like I said... that is a necessity!

This delicious recipe in particular I found on Pinterest. Stone and I felt super swanky because this meal is a far cry from the normal pizza or sandwiches we are used to making :) Enjoy!

Grilled Balsamic-Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Recipe found here.

4-5 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 pork tenderloins

Stir together garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl. Rub the paste all over pork. If you have time, marinate overnight... we did not and it still tasted great!

Sear the tenderloins on all sides. then grill for about 20-30 minutes, rotating every 10 minutes until the internal temperature is 160 degrees.

Let rest for about 5 minutes before slicing! Serve with pilaf and a salad!

Delish.

1 comment:

Stone said...

Seriously. Unreal good. AND easy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails