6.01.2011

Tuesday Tunes : The men at work.


Okay so it is really Wednesday, but I thought I would share some tunes anyway...






Stone jams out while he works. This is why a cubicle would have never worked out well for this guy. He likes his music, and he likes it loud.

Lately I have been keeping note of some of my favorites that he keeps on rotation and above are just a few. Pretty mellow, great for a sleepy morning I think :) I usually lean towards the upbeat women singers so this is quite a drastic change for me.

Enjoy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that Bon Iver song?!??! OMG.

Shel + Stone said...

Hello! I found it just on Grooveshark, but I don't think it is officially out to buy until June 21.

Clipping Path said...



Thank you for a informative post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails