5.23.2011

Look of the Week : Oh, Gwyn!


Gwyn has always been my girl. While most of my friends' favorite actresses are Angie or Jen (or somewhere in between) I have remained faithful to Gwyn. And she has only gotten better and better. With her blog GOOP it is so easy to love someone with a great taste in clothes, traveling and food! Plus, who did not love her in Emma? I mean really...

Anyway, she just posted her top outfits for Spring/Summer and has me buying lotto tickets hoping to be able to afford at least one of these outfits. Truthfully you can find similar looking items at stores such as H&M or Forever 21. While they are not going to last as long, they will help you keep up with the trend of the season :)

For more of her post, go here! Enjoy.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails