5.27.2011

Have a great weekend!


Hello all. Stone here. I hope you've had a great week. What is your weekend looking like? Anything fun? This weekend here in beautiful Southern California it looks like we may get to trade in the grey weather we've been having for sunshine and 70 degrees. This weekend is also one of the rare few for us when we don't have any type of work obligations ... so if you need us, we'll probably be out playing some bocce ball or smash ball on the beach. Please come and join. Tonight I am especially pumped as Shel and I are meeting up with some friends at a new restaurant here in Encinitas called "The Union Kitchen + Tap." It seems to be pretty hoppin' every time we walk by it, so hopefully that's a good sign.

Alright, that's all from me. Hope you all are well. Here are a few links to munch on:

I posted it on twitter yesterday. But this song is still playing in my head.

On that note, get yourself some Local Harvest honey.

Make yourself some homemade lemonade this weekend.

Know a coach? Check out my buddies iPad app perfect for coaches.

An old church turned AMAZING house.

No matter where we're traveling, I always do this.

Humbling images from the storms in the mid-west.

How about we take a vacation & stay here.

2 comments:

David Housholder Photography said...

Hey Stone and Shelby! What's it like being awesome? You two are by far the two most awesome people ever!

Shel + Stone said...

Thanks so much David... you are too nice! We so appreciate your kind words :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails