3.01.2011

Tuesday tunes : Lovely ladies.





It takes a lot for me to like a girls voice or style of singing. I don't know why, I am usually just not naturally drawn to it. Maybe it is because I feel like a lot of girl singing can be cheesy... don't get me wrong, I love a little cheese here and there (cough, cough Taylor Swift). One time I went to a concert with a huge group of girl friends to see Mandy Moore and Rachel Yamagata. Such an unlikely pair, but they made fora really great concert, probably one of my favorites. I think it was all elevated by the fact that we came in a huge pack of girls and spent the night dancing and reminiscing on old Mandy favorites :) Either way, above are some girl singers I have been into lately. Hope you enjoy. xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails