3.18.2011

Have a wonderful weekend.


Good morning. Grab a cup of coffee, take a deep breath, you did it... you made it to Friday.

Wasn't so bad.

Stone and I are on the road all day, but I will try and get some links to love up here at some point. Until then... hop on your desk and do a little dance to this. You know you want to.

xo.

HERE THEY ARE... your links to love for this weekend!

Pictoral recipes that actually teach you how to cook!

An incredible story and absolutely beautiful home... I thought I was going to just skim it and then got wrapped up in the story!

Have you seen the trailer yet for this movie? I have to say, it looks pretty funny, but I am also not known for my amazing movie taste.

Eames walnut stools. Probably not the most comfortable, but they sure do look good!

Yummo. Yup, I said it.

Alright, that is it for me, if you did not already, go HERE and see our latest engagement shoot.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails