2.07.2011

Look of the week : Bold and beautiful.

I don't really have a "color". A few years ago I noticed that there was too much black going on in my closet and since then have made a genuine effort to by colorful clothing. But, when it comes to what color I choose there is no rhyme or reason. For example, if I am at a store and a specific top comes in three colors, I will most likely choose which ever color I think I have least of in my closet. Good plan, right? That is unless it is red. For some reason I cannot bring myself to choose red. Maybe it is because the color is so bold. Either way I am adding onto my resolutions this year to wear more red. And try red lipstick too! I always envy girls with beautiful red lips so I think I need to try it out myself :)

Above is a beautiful Valentine's get-up and I hope you find some inspiration for whatever you plan on wearing this coming Monday. I think the look is fun and flirty, and anything with a ruffle is good in my book!

Earrings - JCrew
Dress - Shoshanna
Bracelet - Pergolina
Clutch - Kate Spade
Lip Color - Sephora
Shoes - JCrew

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails