1.12.2011

Wardrobe rut.


So, to be honest, I am not into those many blogs of girls who post daily photos of themselves. In any capacity really. Usually they are showing off their new clothes, hairstyles, or just really love looking at themselves and think everyone else does too. But, for some reason, this blog has stuck out to me and I am totally into it.

I am not too big of a risk taker when it comes to trying new outfits, and if I do step out of my comfort zone I need to be told by at least Stone that I don't look like a total fool. Well, this girl has my style with a 'out of the box' twist. Her outfits are so great and it inspires me to try pairing some things together that I may not normally. Go here to see more, and maybe find some new fresh ideas too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails