1.19.2011

Design inspiration: Finding a creative space.

I love the idea of inspiration boards. You can constantly change them out and they are just a visual representation of your ideas. They include anything on them too... mine would no doubt be photos of homes, furniture, clothes and food. Kind of like the many articles and photos I have cluttering up my desktop right now.

If husband has one pet peeve it is my habit to drop everything I see that I like while browsing my favorite blogs straight onto the desktop. Clearly I need a new solution. I may try an inspiration board, because if I cant use the desktop I need to deposit my creative ideas elsewhere. The only hesitation I have about inspiration boards, and it is minor, is that I do not like clutter (they make the walls look kind of cluttered, right?). Hidden clutter is fine (please make an effort not to look i my closets and drawers when you are at my house, because then my NEAT cover will be blown!). So I am going to have to figure that one out, and when I do I will let you know what I come up with. Until then, I hope you find a space to put your own inspirations. xo.

Top Photo found here. Bottom two found here.


1 comment:

Abby said...

I am sure you have heard of this...but it may help the desktop issue that I have as well ;) http://pinterest.com I just started using it yesterday and love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails