12.15.2010

Kate Spade Stocking Stuffers

Every morning, especially around this time of year, I wake up to a laundry list of enticing emails from my favorite stores wanting me to Buy! Buy! Buy! Of course, I usually delete them. But, around the holidays, I take extra time in the morning to go through them all and check out the deals that each store has come up with and the new fun products. Kate Spade this morning was especially great, they sent a link to their presents under $75 (and men, it is free shipping AND they will wrap!). Also, they are all small enough to fit into the stocking :) Husband and I made a pact to only get stocking stuffers this year for each other and I appreciate Kate for making it all so easy on him! Go here to see the complete list.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails