11.20.2010

Have a relaxing weekend!

Stone and I spent the day in LA meeting with clients, which was so great, the drive back from LA, however, was so exhausting. 3 hours of exhaustion to be exact. Either, way it is great to meet with new clients and I so love hearing how people from all over the world end up meeting each other. He is from Sweden and she is from LA, but, they met in New York. So incredible!

We are laying pretty low this weekend. My brother in law is in town and so we spent the night having pizza, catching up and playing chicken foot (of course).

I am really loving these Silhouette pendants.

A good stocking idea from the NY Times!

The Mrs. Lilien Holiday Shoppe could not be any more cute.

Ban.do shoe clips are fun to spice up some flats :)

Cupcakes and Cashmere has put together some fun guides under $25 and under $100.

I am pretty excited to see this movie... you have to love a romantic comedy, and one with Reese Witherspoon!

Sweets in a jar. Could it get better?

WTF? posters, pretty funny. I personally like the one with the sharks.

Have an relaxing weekend! xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails