10.01.2010

Have a yummy weekend!

Stone and I have not 1, not 2, but THREE photoshoots this weekend! It is absolute nuts, but we are so thankful for and excited about each one of them :) We also are having dinner at our all time favorite pizza place tomorrow night with a couple of our friends and cannot wait. This will probably be the last time we eat there before our move, but I am sure we will quickly find a new favorite pizza spot! Tonight we vegged out... we had burgers and watched Couple's Retreat, it was perfect. I worked all day today and I was thinking on my commute home how funny it is that my biggest concern on the road is a deer jumping in front of the car... for a girl that grew up in Dallas that is a big change!

Enjoy your days off. xo.

A yummy fall treat! I cannot wait to make it.

This website has some fun sussies including polka dot tape!

I could not believe my eyes when I came across this article. Eeeekkk.

One of the best 'before' and 'after' remodel I have seen.

I am loving hot pink right now, so girly and vibrant!

A dinner party beneath the Golden Gate Bridge.

Cute straws :)


2 comments:

Leanne DeRemer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne DeRemer said...

If I could only avoid the cows, oxen, chicken, roosters, sheep, goats,cats, and dogs that are ALL over the road then my commute to work would be much quicker!

Related Posts with Thumbnails