10.15.2010

Have a tasty weekend.

Stone and I are headed off to Vail this weekend to shoot our last wedding in Colorado for this year. Crazy that we made it through the wedding season already! I will admit, our line-up of 19 weddings did seem really daunting at first, but each one was so fun and unique and we both are incredibly thankful for all of our clients.

This weekend is also another 'last' for us. It is our last weekend living as Colorado residents. On Monday we pack up the moving truck and prepare to head out early the next morning. I am excited for the adventure, but not so much for the 20 hour drive ahead of us. I will try to blog a bit before we leave, but if I don't wish us luck on our journey :)

Happy weekend. xo.

A yummy looking idea for your Fall party.

Cozy reading nooks, I wish I could spend all weekend tucked away in one of these photos.

Oh my... possibly a good stocking stuffer for the men.


A video on the JCrew men's shop.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails