10.07.2010

Design Inspiration: Wire cubbies.


Because we are moving into a place that is just under 600 sq ft, my mind is constantly thinking about ways that we can maximize space and good storage. I saw the photo on the right here and thought it would be perfect how they have it in the kitchen, or even for the bathroom above the toilet, kind of an industrial looking storage. I loved the idea so much that I went on a search for something similar and found it here at CB2. Have you ever looked through this catalog? I guess I always thought it was small furniture for 'dorm' or 'college' living. But, that is not the case, they have some great things at a fraction of what you would pay at their sister store Crate&Barrel.

Anyway, thought I'd pass along the idea, hope you are having a happy Thursday morning!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails