9.27.2010

Weekend wrap up.


I had a whirlwind of a weekend! I was so SO good though. I flew into Dallas on Thursday night and left on Friday for a bachelorette party in Austin for one of my best friends Allie (getting married in 30ish days!). There were 20 girls in one house, which was awesome and so fun to get some good girl time. We did what most girls do on weekend trips... ate, danced, laid out by the pool, talked, drank wine, and then ate some more :) We also had some minor car issues on our ride home, which just made the trip that much more memorable.

I also got to spend some time with my family and explore some new places in Dallas including a fun little coffee shop called The Pearl Cup and a delicious restaurant with an awesome patio called Park. If you are ever in the area you should check them out. It was a quick trip, but I am so thankful I was able to go and did not miss out on it all. So good to see you girls and I cannot wait to be back for the wedding!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails