9.28.2010

Pinhole camera!


If you took photography class in high school you know exactly what this is... except we used an old Quaker Oats cardboard container (not as glamorous). But, when I came across this camera, I could not help but think back to the month we spent in class creating images using our homemade camera. Anyway, wouldn't this be a fun thing to buy for a little weekend photo adventure? One of my favorite things about photography is that makes you look your everyday a little differently than you would normally.

Go here to buy the camera.





Below is what a pinhole photograph ends up looking like, I like the blurriness actually :)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I was thinking back on this recently myself. Martie, Christie's sister is making one in her photo class right now. I do think it's interesting that photography is a huge part of life now...never thought that would happen during the days spent with good ol mr. abercrombie! Hope all is well!

Taylor McCabe

Related Posts with Thumbnails