9.23.2010

Happy Fall!

I have been traveling all day and have finally landed in Dallas! I am here for my friend's (Allie) bachelorette party in Austin this weekend and just cannot wait for some good girl time. Stone and I also had a pretty productive morning, including finding a great vintage steel desk for only $25! Pictures to come :)

Anyway, today is the first official day of Fall and I am so ready for those crisp cool mornings. What are your favorite things about the season?
Some of mine are...

:: butternut squash and crab bisque
:: leaves on the trees changing colors
:: wearing tights, boots and sweaters
:: drinking hot tea again
:: pumpkins and pumpkin scented candles
:: a fire in the fire place
:: AND it means that Christmas is just around the corner!

just to name a few...

xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails