7.09.2010

My dad!

Sorry I have not written all day... but, my dad got in town today and it is his first visit since I moved out here to Colorado! This photo is circa 1991(ish) and we were on family vacation in Crested Butte, Colorado. It is kind of my parents fault that I live here now, they introduced me to the mountains when I was two and we vacationed every summer throughout my childhood, so of course I fell in love. Good thing they love it too, and now they have a free tour guide whenever they come. It is fun to get to show him around now as someone who actually lives here. So far we have had lunch at our home, had a campus tour by my husband, and walked around on Pearl Street.

I am so happy to have him here and we have had a wonderful time today so far. We are off to Larkburger for dinner (go figure!). xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails