6.21.2010

The weekend wrap up.

I spent the weekend making crepes... now that I know how, I just cant stop making them! I think anyone that came over this weekend did not leave without having at least two :) Now, I just need to know what else I can put in them other than fruit and nutella. Any suggestions? We also shot a sweet country wedding, complete with homemade pies, a bluegrass band, and cowboy hats (and the governor of Colorado was there too, no biggie!). I realized this weekend that my favorite thing about a cowboy is no matter how rough and tough they may be they can seriously dance. The dance floor was packed this weekend, it was so fun!

Of course, yesterday we celebrated our dad's. I got to talk to my dad in Texas for a while, where it was going to be over 100 degrees, ouch! Then we went to dinner with Stone's fam and celebrated my father-in-law, Scoot. We also were celebrating the accomplishment of both my brother-in-law, Zach, and mother-in-law, Wendy, who both ran and completed the 50 mile Lake City race, which is a huge feat seeing as they run through rivers and the trail climbs 14,000 feet over the course of the race. Whew! So impressive!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sweet! I'm so happy you are making crepes;) ..and there are so many kinds of crepes to make.

Related Posts with Thumbnails