6.24.2010

I should have thought of that: Weddings

Some of my favorite photos that Stone has ever shot was from a 'day after' shoot with a bride & groom last summer. On the day of your wedding everything is rushed. As much as people may plan for it not to be, it just always is. If you go out the next day, put your dress back on (which is fun because you actually get to wear it again!) and then you can pick different locations and spend 2 hours rather than 20 minutes for photos. When you take time for photos you end up with a product like the one above, I am literally obsessed with this photo, I always tell Stone I wish it was me and him so that I could blow it up and put it on our wall.

Two of our bride and groom couples this season have chosen to see each other prior to the ceremony and craziness of the day. I 100% wish that Stone and I did this. First of all, the moment you see each other is so cool when it is just the two of you and you don't have over 300 people staring at you. It is just really sweet and intimate. Then again, with photos, you can spend time before taking your portraits. The couple above really wanted to go to a modern art museum that had this really cool rooftop garden for their photos and it was a ways away from where their actual wedding was taking place, but we were able to do it because they chose to see each other before and meet there.

Just some ideas :)

xo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really good idea, actually. I'm loving your "I should have thought of that: Weddings" stuff. All great ideas that I'll make mental notes for in my future! Maybe hopefully one day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails