6.25.2010

Have a blingin' weekend.

This weekend I am headed to Vail for my sister-in-law's bachelorette. Should be a great time :) Tomorrow we plan to lay out by the pool all day (fingers crossed that it does not rain!).

Stone is shooting an engagement session tomorrow as well without his lovely assistant (me, of course!). Sometimes I think it is fun when he shoots without me because then when I see the photos they are a complete surprise! Anyway, hope you have a wonderful two days off, enjoy being outside, and wear sunscreen.

xo.



If you are like me and have not been waking up at 7 or 8 to catch the World Cup games, you may want a recap of the top ten best moments of the Cup so far.

A french kitchen.

Happy day. First of all Christmas trailers are already beginning to pop up AND the Fockers are back!

This new 'Gourmet Live' makes me want an iPad!

An aquarium made of pebbles.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails