4.07.2010

I should have thought of that: Weddings


First off, I loved every part of Stone and my wedding. The day was perfect for the two of us. However, now, since Stone is constantly shooting gorgeous weddings and I am planning gorgeous weddings... it makes it a little hard not to have wedding envy. Our wedding was not too long ago (November of 2008), but, I feel like since we said 'I do' there has been this huge phenomena of super trendy weddings! Blogs are showing up everywhere showcasing the most unique ideas for weddings and even though I am no longer a bride anymore I feel like I cannot escape looking and admiring.

So, I am starting a new chapter of this blog called "I should have thought of that: Weddings", not because I wish my day had been any different, I just wish I was
in the know at the time of all of these trends.

To kick it off I have compiled some of my favorite wedding dresses of Spring 2010!

Top row from left: Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier, Palazzo
Middle row from left: Rivini, Monique Lhuillier, Rivini
Bottom row from left: Lela Rose, Monique Lhuillier, JCrew

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails