4.13.2010

Emerson made.




My mom emailed me yesterday with a link to this website... and I spent over an hour looking through all of her fun creations there and on her blog, here. She has the cutest ideas, mostly, she makes pretty flowers to accessorize outfits. I also think they would be a fun addition to any wedding, on shoes or a sash for the bridesmaids. At her online shop she sells items for the home as well , including the two banners I pictured, which I think would be great on my own porch!

And, the thing that kept me on her blog for the most time, was reading about her and her husband (they are such a cute/creative couple) and the farm that they live on... presh!

1 comment:

Stone Crandall Photography said...

maybe we should get a pet duck too. name it mike.

Related Posts with Thumbnails