Photo of Stone and his Dad :)
Have you read this blog (now, also, a book)? He literally has made a list of things that he wants his son one day to know to do or not to do. It is awesome. The writer, Walker Lamond, is so witty and original, some of my favorite 'rules' are...
411. At the ballpark, never start the wave. But don't let it die.
408. Don't let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
405. No one wants to watch you practice guitar.
401. You can do your homework after your finish playing outside.
396. Never get your hair cut on the day of the big dance.
391. In her dad's eyes, until you marry her, you're not in the picture.
366. Never push someone off a dock. The view is better when you're not afraid of who is behind you.
351. Know your furniture, but never buy it all at once.
349. It's not enough to be proud of your ancestry. Live up to it.
310. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It's her special day too.