3.31.2010

He put a ring on it.


(photos by: Lauren Larsen and Sean Menary)

Stone and I are SO excited. Two of our favorite couples got engaged this past week. Ryan proposed to my sister-in-law Kelsey on Sapelo Island off the coast of Georgia. And our friends Skyler and Kristin got engaged on the beach in Costa Rica. I loved getting to hear from both the girls and and guys on what each of their point of view was from their engagement. The guys always have such a different side of the story, how they found the right time to do it, where to do it, their nerves, how the ring was burning a hole in their pockets... and then the girls are so clueless... I love it.

Both Kelsey and Kristin were given gorgeous heirloom rings. Kelsey's came from her grandmother and Kristin's from Skyler's great-grandmother. I think it is so neat that they have a story behind their rings. One day I will make sure to pass mine along too...

1 comment:

Kirbs said...

Well it's about damn time. I'm so excited for them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails